Our commitment to quality is unwavering, and we strive to maintain a high level of excellence in every print we produce for our valued customers. In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please review the instructions below to initiate a return.
What can be returned:
- Faulty, damaged or items with faulty print may be returned for a replacement or refund.
- Returns are accepted only if within 14 days of purchase receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging.
- Noticeable wear on items renders them ineligible for an exchange or refund.
- BYO or supplied garments are not eligible for refund.
- Supplying garments to HIGHLINE 69 Speedway Merchandise is done at your own risk.
- All returns must comply with the company's Terms & Conditions.
What cannot be returned:
- Refunds or exchanges are not provided for a change of mind, errors in approved proofs, non-'print ready' artwork, shipping delays, or supplier stock delays.
- Incorrect garment size selections are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Sizing measurements may vary by +/- 2.5cm; deviations outside of this tolerance are considered faulty.
- Print dimensions and placement are accurate within +/- 2-3cm; exceeding this allowance is deemed faulty.
- Payment for an order indicates acceptance of the proof; the customer is responsible for ensuring the artwork, quantity, and shipping address are correct.
- Returns cannot be accepted for third-party courier mistakes after order dispatch to the customer's address.
Shipping charges for products returned:
The individual returning the product to HIGHLINE 69 Speedway Merchandise is responsible for covering all shipping fees associated with the return. Kindly be informed that we do not provide reimbursement for shipping charges. In case you request a refund, the initial payment method will be used to refund you the purchase price, excluding any delivery fees.
TO RETURN YOUR ITEM:
Email HIGHLINE 69 Speedway Merchandise requesting a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) and provide the following information;
- Your name
- Order number
- Date of purchase
- What garment/s you would like to return
- A short description of the manufacturing and/or print error
- Photograph of garment
Once we receive your email, our team will review your RMA request and contact you to discuss what options are available.
* All garment/s must be returned to HIGHLINE 69 Speedway Merchandise in order to recieve an exchange or refund.
* It is the customer's responsibility to return garment/s within two (2) weeks of HIGHLINE 69 Speedway Merchandise issuing an RMA.
* HIGHLINE 69 Speedway Merchandise will require up to 5 working days to process your claim.